Final Lap provides race timing services for running, cycling and multi-sport events. We offer timing services to meet the needs of your event size.
We uses IPICO Sports dual frequency tag system for our chip timing. Antenna mats are laid at start and/or finish lines which connect to a reader. Each participant is assigned a timing tag to be secure to their shoe or bib number to capture their finish time. The signal from the tag is sent from the reader to our timing laptop to give live race results. The timing tags are collected after each event and reused.
- Timing at start/finish line using IPICO Sports system
- Timing chip (reusable shoe tag or disposable bib tag) assigned to each participant
- Bib numbers
- Setup an inflatable finish line arch
- Display race clock at finish line
- Data entry of race day registrations
- Live race results during event
- Official results posted on website
- Race listed on race calendar